Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Top Scientists say Global Warming is a lie?

UN Blowback: More Than 650 International Scientists Dissent Over Man-Made Global Warming Claims

Every once in awhile you run across an article that makes you scratch your head and question common beliefs. If you talk to the person on the street, (or Al Gore) we are all doomed. We are going to die from a horrible death caused by global warming. And of course man is the cause of global warming, everyone knows that!

I am not a scientist. I don't make a living selling one view or another. I am forced to try to research points of view and their supporting data.

I do have a basic belief that the sun provides the energy we need to stay alive. Without the sun planet Earth turns into an ice cube in about 20 minutes. I don't believe in harming our beloved planet with pollution or waste and we should use energy as the valuable recourse it is. Wasting energy because we can is wrong.

I have always struggled with concept of man creating global warming however I try to read almost everything I can with an open mind. Of course there has been climate change because 13000 years ago much of eastern Washington was covered by glaciers during the Great Ice Age.

So is man affecting the rate of Global climate change? After reading this article and supporting data, I think not!

No comments: